Successful Interviews - Workshop
- 21st September 2017
- 12:30 PM - 01:30 PM
- ECL3 - Lecture Theatre, 460.3.030, 460 - ECL
- Go to website
- Add to Calendar
Are you prepared for what to expect at a job interview? Learn how to present your skills, answer questions and make a positive first impression.
You will gain a better understanding of what to expect during the interview process and how best to prepare and perform with greater confidence.
Increase your understanding and awareness of:
- various types of interviews
- how to present your skills and achievements effectively
- how best to prepare
- typical questions and how to respond
- how to make a positive first impression.
Develop your skills through:
- practice with feedback
- positive interview reflection.
This skill development workshop is facilitated by an experienced career practitioner who will draw on their career development learning expertise, industry knowledge/experience and tips passed on from graduate employers.
All current students and recent graduates are welcome to attend, however numbers are strictly limited and bookings essential.
- Careers Centre
- 08 9360 2596